Thursday, August 14, 2014

Quote Challenge- using masks

Today, I am here to show you my challenge project using a quote. I love using quotes in art work. I collect books just to cut the words out and use in my art.

For today's project I uses the following supplies:

1. wooden block (could use canvas, paper, etc...)
2. Feather stencil/mask
3. acrylic paint
4. paint brush
5. sharpie
6. old book




I took the wooden block and painted and stenciled the whole piece of wood. Once, dry  I took the feather mask layer it down and painted an off white on the whole top. Again once dry added my quote from my book. Then outlined the words and feather with a sharpie. Add dots around the edge.

Fun and simple project. Love that the Linnie Blooms stencils also come with the mask!

Until next time.....be creative!
K Hutchinson


3 comments:

  1. amazing fun feather masking.. great card. love the quote using book words.. so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. The company that manufactures 3-ply disposable face masks is known for delivering high-quality, affordable products. The masks are made of three layers, the inside layer is a PP non-woven, while the middle layer is a meltblown cloth or high-standard filter paper. It can be used by either a child or an adult. The masks are available with nose pieces, ear-loop styles, and ear-loop styles.best n95 mask

    ReplyDelete