Friday, August 15, 2014

I'll give you my heart

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  Today, I'm sharing a card that I made using a pennant and a heart inked up through a couple stencils with TH distress ink.  These shapes are from the Linnie Blooms - Set of Canvas Dies - Shapes.



I had finished with the card and was stamping the sentiment when I bobbled and rocked my block.  Oh NO!  I ended up swiping on some black ink around the image to hide it, and I actually like the look.  It sorta gives it movement!  The paper is from PB&J from Basic Grey, and the stamp is Unity Stamp Company {Sense of Wonder}.  I finished it off with some 3 Girl JAM lace and ribbon.  The inside of the card says, "I'll give you my heart."  I gave this card to my husband for our 6th anniversary earlier this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Before you go, be sure to check out:

Linnie Blooms Catalog/Shop  

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. adorable image.. super cute card with amazing colours and layers

    ReplyDelete