Thursday, July 3, 2014

This is a Happy Life!

This is my shiny, happy and bright summer piece!! I used bright Dylusions Sprays and my favorite Linnie shapes!! I glued them onto a little old tray that was in my re-purpose collection (my junk cabinet as my family calls it!) and created this little cute flower arrangement!





I love how when I spray through the stencils onto the canvas pieces, the shapes of the stencil stays perfectly!! LOVE!! 

The only problem that I had was after using the Mr.Huey's shine spray, the piece didn't really want to photograph without reflecting light.   But when I see it hanging on the wall, the shine really gives it personality!! 


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!!  Make sure you take some time to create!! 
-Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love how bright your colors are on this piece, Karen! Beautiful sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun with the bright colors and the big flowers !

    ReplyDelete