Monday, July 28, 2014

Christmas in July - Ornament

Jessica here from Scatter Joy with Jessann! Hope everyone is feeling blessed today! I sure am! Yesterday I had a scare with my heart and had a trip to the emergency room, but all is well now. I am so thankful that I had so many people lifting me up in prayer!

Today I want to share my Christmas in July ornament. It was a lot of fun to make using the Linnie Blooms Canvas shapes!  Here is the front and the back of my ornament.




Can't wait to see it hanging on my CHRISTmas tree this year! 
Visit me at www.jessicalibasci.wordpress.com and don't forget to Smile Jesus Loves You!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I just don't want to think about Christmas for a couple more months! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Jessica. I'm pretty much done making Christmas Cards for 2014. Maybe I'll start on 2015!! Love making them, and these are beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable.. great use of canvas.. fun colours

    ReplyDelete